Thursday, December 1, 2016

How little seems to help: Day 12

A reflection on how my self application is experienced recently: The little things help and sometimes that little is barely enough to get by, but barely enough will eventually become more as little begins to bear enough. Little shifts in things, like the way my title sounds as if i'm about to expand on how nothing seems to be working but if you look at it from a slightly different perspective... i'm just examining the words "little" and "help", how they appear in each other and how they appear in my life.

In the spirit of this blog title, I want to give to my self a little help that may seem like nothing and neither at all at first, but is precisely the support I require and more. A little help that can help me bear enough when I feel I am barely getting by:

MY Words! Look at my words! The little helpers, holding-signs, holding my power and my life in my writing.. my thinking.. my speaking.. my memory.. in my eyes as I read and in my ears as I hear..
They are so obvious and yet obscured out in the open.
These signs and their nature, the signature.
Signs helping with direction, helping with location, seeing where I am at..
And within what words I see, what I have signed up for and signed off on is apparent to me.
MY nature, MY sign, MY signature is within all that comes up.inside ME as MY INWARD WORLD - the IN-WORD reality inside the embodied and living WORD/NAME Jonathan.

Signing off, Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment