Friday, December 11, 2020

4 Count Breathing and Wim Hof Breathing: Day 12

With my most recent section in DIP Lite at lite.desteniiprocess.com..
I have decided to focus more on my breathing application.
I want to enter in all the vocabulary terms from my reading in this latest section.
I am going to create lists from the course in DIP Lite on breathing and self-honesty.
I will also be diving into Wim Hof's methods as he has proven a great deal with his practices regarding breathing and cold-exposure.

I am going to combine Desteni material, Wim Hof's breathing, cold exposure, and material from a book called The Presence Process which deals exclusively in breathing.
I have no self-forgiveness to share on this because I have to sleep. I will expand on the breathing point to clarify my starting point within it and the material tomorrow.
I have had quite a few conversations with my friend Matthew on breathing and I see this is the next point for me to focus on.
I'm going to also write more for myself in my blog, because this process and journey is about me.
I have a lot to figure out before I have something that isn't completely muddled with reactions to share with others.

I need to focus on selling and rebranding myself on social media, as well.
There is much work to be done.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment