Monday, May 15, 2023

Business > Money > People: Day 2

There is an equation in the EQAFE series The Soul of Money which talks about the difference in the Elite's programming that makes them effective vs. what most of us have programmed into us. This isn't the original interview that i'm referring to, but it discusses the point: Time = Money

The main point i'm reflecting on here will be about our equations programmed into us, where we simply think about and focus on money. Like always imagining having more money and what we'd do with it, not realizing that focus will bear no fruits and only delude ourselves with fantasies.

I notice in my life that I focus on money and how much I need it when survival mode kicks in.
I inherently believe that fixating on money will motivate me somehow to get it and become more effective at getting it. Instead of realizing that money is created/moved through systems, multiple actions/steps in a process, with structures, products, services, and other people as BUSINESS. 

Q&A'ing myself.

  1. Why is it that I then focus on money itself and not business when it comes to "making money"?
    I don't realize that business makes the money, not the focus on money.
  2. What don't I understand yet that I would focus on money first?
    That by focusing on actually building the business, money will come and it takes time.
  3. What does it look like to be focused on business first, then money, then people?
    I prospect, build relationships with people, pitch everyone I can what my product, service, and business is, then I give presentations, close the people who want to buy, and support them after they buy to make good on the promises I make so they can have a better life.
  4. Will I be able to switch focus successfully to building my business long term, consistently?
    Yes, it requires a daily decision and it may take time, but I don't know how much or when.
  5. What are the consequences if I do not change this and continue to focus on only money?
    I remain in the system as a 9-5 employee, potentially look for another opportunity, and wonder what-if about what I could have done with this if I made it work. I would probably be stuck in survival mode and doubt, too. I don't think my wife would be happy either that I accepted failure, but neither would I.
  6. What if I am able to change my focus and commit to building my business first?
    Then I can start making some real movement in my day-to-day and see some results down the road for my efforts. I will be proud of myself for what I have overcome and I will be able to hold my head high knowing I pushed through where I saw a purpose for myself, my family, and the rest of the world. I will be happy that i'm doing something that makes a difference and that I didn't give up. I will feel more at peace with myself for not ignoring this.
  7. What is the importance of the order in Business = Money = People?
    It is the realization that there is an order to things and what I must prioritize. The importance is if the order was any other way then it wouldn't work, like running a program with bad coding.. There are errors which manifest in the relationships as unnecessary failure, dissatisfaction, instability, and incompetence. The money and the people rely on the business, so if it isn't priority then the each part is stressed out because it is in the wrong place.

Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget about building my business and to suppress the point because I don't want to feel the negative emotions from my self-judgment and inaction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus only on money as if that will manifest the money I need, not ever realizing that it was never my focus ONLY on money that made me money. I had to act, I had to communicate with someone, and I had to move myself for more money. It never actually appeared because I was thinking about it. If anything, it emphasized the moments when I received money and made the situations in which I received money seem like strange coincidences or like some special force working for me. My focus on money and needing money as a form of me attempting to manifest it charged those moments I received with a specialness as I was giving it more and more thought. The reality is I worked for money, asked for it, or had money on the way, whether I was aware of it or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the delusion of money fantasies where I think about what I would do if I had money but never engage in any practical planning or even a thought of how to make that money for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself in what I will do for money, to turning down anything that I see/judge as less than me, even when it is not actually a compromising opportunity. For example, sometimes the job or opportunity is scary for me as it is outside of my comfort zone and i'm not sure of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear actually doing something i've never done before to get some money and to avoid taking action on a plan or even coming up with a plan of action to start making some money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to start a business and just let every business idea remain an idea in my mind that I think would be nice, because I don't actually want to do anything to make money, I just want someone or something to suddenly happen where I have a ton of money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to build my business even when I did start one, like with TechnoTutor.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to think about myself and what i'm doing as a business; to treat my life, my relationships, my time, etc. as a business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lack Business in the Business = Money = People relationship and equation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose focus on everything else that's connected and related to making money, thinking and believing that by focusing on one part that I would be able to make it. Not realizing that nothing is isolated like that and when it comes to money, there are other variables involved in it.


Self-Realization:

When and as I see myself focusing only on money as a way to somehow manifest it, thinking and believing that in my survival mode I must focus on money, as if that is keeping my eyes on the prey/meal I need to hunt and motivating me to get it, I stop and I breathe.

I realize that my focus only on money is not going to produce more money for me in reality.

I realize that money is produced as a result of building a business, putting all of myself into my business, and in that activity where I am providing value through a product or service = I will receive money for my actions as what I am giving to the world daily.

I realize that there is an order of moving parts such as the equation BMP (business, money, people) demonstrate and that my focus must be distributed equally to the whole system of things which produce the desired result.

I realize the importance of building my vocabulary to be able to build my business with clarity as I had no vocabulary for anything business-related until recently in my life, except for random mind crap I have accumulated since I was a child, and thus I do require (re)education to be able to see the points clearly and to be able to take action.

Self-Commitment:

I commit myself to ground myself in the actions of building my business, by specifying this in writing and educating myself more on what is physically required and on what sort of mind-crap I have getting in my way that I have to get out.. and what sort of vocabulary I am missing that is disabling me or limiting me from taking action daily to build my business effectively and effortlessly.

I commit myself to increasing the frequency of my education process on business and business-related material that will specifically support me with becoming successful in selling TechnoTutor, to accumulate the necessary vocabulary to act, speak, and think like a real businessman. Within this commitment, I understand that I must focus on steps to take action and not just study in isolation on my computer or in a book - although the books and internet can help. I commit myself to balance the information study with real application by putting myself out there, building relationships with new people, practicing what i've learned, and receiving the real education of me physically in action towards my goal.

I commit myself to reach out more (like once a week for now) to distributors who are successful just to connect with them and build a relationship with them, to understand who they are and why they do what they do.. what it is exactly that they do.. ultimately to integrate their examples as inspiration and acceleration for the purpose and process of building my business.


No comments:

Post a Comment