Monday, May 16, 2022

Let's get down to BUSINESS, pt 3: Day 9

"Let's get down to business."

What does that mean?

To begin taking something seriously, to get started on doing what needs to be done, to focus on the important things, let's do what we came here for and get to the point.

Why so quickly after writing about starting point and where my journey began would I go straight to this?

Because the point of business, building a business, and what this word means stands out to me as the way to solve my survival point, to create the future deliberately, and to live the expression of my purpose. 
The business I am here to create is part of my process. TechnoTutor is like the word Desteni in that when I found it, it gave me a new context for everything up until that point and gave me a vision of the future that I stood by in words before understanding practical steps and to now have the chance to stand by that vision in/with my actions practically. It is a point within the outer change that lines up with the inner change.

Continuing with the inspiration of this self-forgiveness on business:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait in hopes that things within my business, within my life, will become easier before I pick it up again. The only way it will get easier if I practice and do the hard things to build my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to push through my resistances to pitching people and booking presentations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage my business by secretly wanting it to fail and wanting to get around doing the most important actions that grow my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid doing the actions that grow my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conveniently forget to contact someone or follow up with someone I could give a presentation to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my unconscious fear of doing a presentation, which is speaking in front of others, to direct me so that I never give a presentation or find any excuse or justification not to ask for one, not to schedule in the specific time for one, and to not follow up or show up when and as expected for a presentation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to simply forget about my business and erase it from my mind and body so that I don't have to face myself and my fears that come with building my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that eventually i'll just figure this out and start making sales without any consideration or regard for what would eventually lead me to make a sale and figuring it out enough to do so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to riddle myself with thoughts, beliefs, excuses, justifications, fears, feelings, opinions, limitations, and all matter of explanations about my progress within business, my numbers within the business, my actions or lack of action within the business so that i'm confused, left with a puzzle to put together, and full of holes so that I am always just trying to fill in these holes/gaps in my understanding - many or most of which are self-created bullshit/confusion because what is underneath is just fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create this confusion within me to deceive myself into thinking/believing I don't know enough or that, "see, this is questionable and you have doubts so there is no reason to move yourself and build this, there is no reason to bother others with this because you are full of shit." - all so that I do not take action and to spite myself/others and remain as I am - lost in thoughts/feelings/emotions/the mind - protected from my fears and facing them as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear building my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking responsibility for building my business and doing the actions that are required to build the business every day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate working.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear working.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I could build a business without working every day at doing so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lack work ethic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as lazy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore all the different parts of business as the words making up the entire vocabulary of what business is / involves / requires such as "work" - where it is clear to me that I have programming within that word that doesn't work that well, therefore I don't work that well in my own life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overcomplicate building a business within my mind by thinking about things in separation from each other and by trying to understand something I have not lived and walked yet, instead of realizing that business is simple as 1 + 1 common sense application every day... I can work out the details as a written plan of what to do every day to grow the business by identifying the +1 that makes it bigger/better than it was before and then do that every day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather give into addictions every day instead of building my business or living purposefully and focused.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse/misuse/use my "free" time, which is not free, to participate in my addictions as the mind to get energy / be stimulated with energy and feel good/hyper/excited/energetic/orgasmic/like a winner instead of building what is best for all as myself so that I/We no longer have to live in fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always be thinking about and focusing on my feelings/emotions as energy instead of who I am here and what I can see I can do in a moment that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect physically building my business by asking for dates/times to book presentations with people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold back from asking to give someone a presentation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear setting the intention of physically building my business by booking presentations and following through on booking those presentations and giving those presentations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never fully intend and commit to pitching someone, booking a presentation with them, following up with them, following-through with them, and closing them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing every step correctly and intending to do each step correctly each time until I see a result, where I always tend to believe that I won't get to step one, past step two, or if I somehow make it to step 3 I will never be able to close them as I fumble over questions and things to say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear asking another person to see my presentation or fear pitching another person because I know that I will come off as timid, shy, scared, weird, awkward, or salesy and like maybe what i'm doing is a scam... but it will definitely come off as if what i'm doing doesn't work because I am not confident in myself talking about it and bringing it up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to work more on the mental aspect of building a business as building the business-mind instead of building both the business-mind AND the physical business 100% equally as the inner = outer and they reflect each other.. if they are not equal within/without then it is a lie.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie to myself about building my business when I am not building the business-mind nor building my business physically consistently or in any clear way, simply throwing myself at a situation and recoiling mentally from the experience and going into reactions to what I experienced and layering the fear and memory of the experience into me without actually processing it, learning from it, forgiving myself within it, and correcting my stance/position/walk within it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed one bad experience after another to accumulate within me as a reason/justification/excuse for giving up and discontinuing efforts or the quality of my efforts to build a business physically and to build my business-mind effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming or being "THAT guy" to my friends, family, and social network as the guy who is always talking about 1 thing and selling 1 thing... where every conversation I have ends up being about this 1 thing - not realizing that it is a magnificent obsession with ONE THING that allows one to become successful as you work at it every day until it is done / built perfectly / self-evident to all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear showing who I am as what I am really interested in, sharing what I am dying to talk about, showing what I think about and do every day as my magnificent obsession - for fear of looking crazy, retarded, autistic, too-much, over-the-top, weird, cultish, or socially inept.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear sharing what I want to share because I might be too passionate, within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear passion and expressing myself passionately - only for no one else to care like I do or engage in what I am sharing with as much passion as I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my passionate expression to avoid the self-judgment and the experience of vulnerability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for my passion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to censor myself and suppress my self-expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear acting crazy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of myself and expressing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what other people will think of me which is actually what I am thinking of myself as I face my self-judgment in their judgment I projected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to confuse myself and my thoughts with other people and their thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that I do not have to accept and allow other people's facial expressions, thoughts that are spoken, and body language to influence my experience of myself and that I am often interpreting what they are showing/sharing from my own self-judgment with my self-esteem issues and victim mentality where I may often perceive an attack or insult where there is none.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conform to what other's want to hear as the things they want to talk about, entertaining their bullshit and mind-entertainment, instead of talking about what I am focused on with changing my self internally/externally as my mind and the world, my being, my body, and the systems in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear talking about what is important to me such as purpose, self-change, self-responsibility, this process, these tools, my business, community creation, principles, and what it means to live the best versions of ourselves and what it means to live what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what my business entails, what my business is connected to is more than just a program - more than just a group - and that what comes with me as my business is all that is important to me.. important to life.. as what we as those in my business are taking responsibility for is points within all of us that are critical to the future of this planet, critical to all lives and especially critical to children who will be left with what we leave them.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand what my business here actually is as what responsibility I have accepted into my life as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I can just write out all my problems and forgive them in writing, then it will all be done and here I am finished - not realizing or understanding that I must walk into the physical and live the words I have wrote here - that I must stand up and move into this world as the correction, the example, the understanding, and show to myself and everyone here that I am forgiven and I am living my word as what is best for all to gift/give to all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do the complete opposite and swing to thoughts and beliefs that writing is useless and that self-forgiveness is wasting time because of the potential mistake that I described above, where I may get stuck just writing things out and staying inside... staying at my computer or at my book... never standing up and moving out here to show myself that I understand, that I have corrected, that I am living my words and that what I am living is what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself in thinking errors in many devious and subtle ways, where for instance I realize that I am lying to myself, deceiving myself, or playing a game on myself within what/how/why I am applying myself.... so then I stop what I am applying all together despite the value of the application, ignoring that my starting point and approach to my application is what is erroneous, and thus going without tools/principles/support/applications that are actually helping me and sabotaging my process.


When and as I see myself in my head thinking about building business or who I am / how I see myself in business, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am not thinking about actually building my business in a constructive way with the intent or commitment to take action on my ideas... that my ideas are often not actionable thoughts as i'm thinking about my insecurities, my past, my weaknesses, my traumatic experiences, my fear, and substracting from myself / my physical movement / my business.


Thus, I commit myself to assist and support myself through writing, self forgiveness, and self-corrective application to let go of these unsupportive patterns of my mind that I embody and live when I am faced with moments of opportunity to build my business.

I commit myself to stop participating in my mind as the inaction, the inner-action, that actively prevents me from building my business - that retards my movement as it impedes my forward movement to do the simple and necessary actions to see my business grow.

I commit myself to eliminate my weaknesses and face my fears when it comes to building my business, such as the fear of "being that guy" and pushing myself to sell someone by going all out on them.

I commit myself to creating more situations and events where I must face myself and make a decision on who I am in that moment - fear or myself, present, and expressing my potential.

I commit myself to connecting with more people, to meet myself in another, to face myself in another, and to create my community and my business by doing the math of 1 + 1 = accumulating the others who are willing, able, and wanting to stand equal to me, stand equal with me in this purpose, and create the example of the world we want to live in.

I commit myself to express myself and share myself, even when I am afraid, because expression is more powerful than fear and I have been suppressing my self-expression for years because of fear of others.

I commit myself to direct myself and remind myself that I am the directive authority, the self-directive principle of my life and that unless I direct myself as life - I will be directed by my mind as all that has passed, all that I have missed, and be controlled by automated systems of the mind to make decisions that are not best for me.

I commit myself to make decisions that are best for all and best for me, to consider what is actually best for me instead of going with what my mind conjures up that I do not challenge but go with anyway because it is familiar.

I commit myself to create what I would like to experience for myself and to share that with others.

I commit myself to change what I accept and allow within myself and to showing myself that I do not have to accept and allow what I have been accepting and allowing.

I commit myself to achieve my 20/6/1, starting with keeping track of my pitches, presentations, and sales.

I commit myself to the goal of one more sale and to constantly remind myself that it is possible if I take action and that I can take that action today if I would dare, the action being to speak to someone with the intent to share my pitch, give them a presentation, and sell them TechnoTutor.

I commit myself to scheduling time to present to people that I ask to give presentations to.

I commit myself to scheduling a presentation this week.

I commit myself to letting go of my fear.

I commit myself to feeling the fear and doing it anyway.

I commit myself to learning what it really means to build my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment