Sunday, May 1, 2022

Let's get down to BUSINESS, pt 2: Day 8

"I can't even sell my mom on what i'm doing"

Yesterday, my mom called after I made a live video giving context for the importance of TechnoTutor and to pitch/sell it in a video. She essentially talked about what I could've done better and even though she clearly understands TechnoTutor for herself.. seeing the benefit in it.. and how it helped her when she saw it... she hasn't bought it because she doesn't have the money. I know that isn't valid though because she has come up with money out of nowhere for other things before just like I have. You make it happen for stuff that is important to you. Anyway, talking to her brought out reactions/emotions/thoughts/judgments/energy about BUSINESS and SALES. It brought up specific things i'm facing within my immediate family/friends where I have to look at my own programming. It stung quite a bit if I am honest with myself because she brought up the points about how long i've been doing this and still haven't made it into a successful business. She always has many ideas about how I could run the business or get interest or sell the product - but she hasn't bought it herself. (so wtf?)

Continuing the Self-Forgiveness from yesterday with these additional points:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my ability to sell based on if I have sold my family or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that no one will buy from me because I have not sold my mom, my dad, my wife, or anyone I know personally on what I am doing or what I am selling.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I cannot sell.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I cannot communicate effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am not persuasive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I cannot change my abilities, capacities, and who I am to be able to persuade others, communicate effectively, and sell.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that something is wrong with me because I cannot get anyone to fully join me in what I am doing with TechnoTutor, Desteni, or Self-Perfected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear looking at my results, my feedback, and where I am lacking / missing something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the worst case scenario being true about me, which is that I am a nobody, what i'm doing is unimportant to everyone but me, that i'm not special, and i'm not worth listening to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage my efforts and my learning by exaggerating my failures and hurting myself with insecurities that I blow out of proportion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by the worst within me/my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to start attacking myself everywhere I have a weakness, insecurity, or fear because I am missing something and because I don't know what it is that i'm missing I start going after myself for everything I can see is wrong with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed emotional instability within my business and my content creation, where I cannot receive feedback constructively and apply it to my benefit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to people who have never built a business before or sold a product successfully on what I should to do build my business or sell my product.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear hearing negative feedback about what i'm doing, creating, or sharing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear haters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear judgment expressed out loud or publicly and directly to me/at me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel and participate in the feeling of discouragement/disheartened when I receive feedback that I interpret as a negative, essentially saying what I did wasn't very good / it didn't work / they didn't like it / they're not convinced / they're not sold.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fear that it is too late for me to sell TechnoTutor.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed this fear of TechnoTutor, selling TechnoTutor, talking about TechnoTutor, to grow until I am paralyzed in my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my wife getting upset with me for not selling TechnoTutor.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that Zoe will divorce me if I don't start making more money by selling TechnoTutor and if I don't sell TechnoTutor that I better do something else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that building my business won't work out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be secretly planning for my business to not work out by thinking about that fear in the back of my mind and what I will do or will have to do if it doesn't work out... instead of what I will do when it does work out and what I will do to make it work out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only think about my fears, my self-judgment, my emotions and feelings, and all these things that don't actually have to do with building my business but rather who I will be / who I am / how i'll be in all these different scenarios/situations/imagined events regarding my business instead of looking at and understanding what I will do to build my business, what is required of me every day to actually build my business, and actually doing the daily actions to build my business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get wrapped up in these mental experiences of fear and these projections of myself in business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear feeling bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear feeling bad in front of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear feeling bad in front of others and that experience being exposed to others for them to talk about/gossip about/judge for themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear other people recognizing that I feel bad about what i'm doing or what i'm sharing or who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide and isolate from others when I feel bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stop what i'm doing because I feel bad about who I am, what I am doing, or what i'm sharing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress myself and my experience when I feel bad because I don't want to know what it is or what's going on with me and I don't want to face the bad feelings or to experience them in front of others who can see/recognize it and potentially judge me for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress the experiences I must go through and/or direct as they're the experiences that come up for me to face- to instead bring them up in writing, breathe through them in real time, and investigate openly for solutions and to apply myself in a way that is best.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to sell.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to share.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to communicate effectively.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to close my mom.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to close my wife.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to prove I can do this.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to clear myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be clouded by fear, judgment, worry, and backchat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my preferences in how I should/would/want-to feel, what I should/shouldn't do (because of what i'm comfortable with), how I do or don't look, and what people will/won't think of me to prevent me from building my business, sharing my self, selling my products/tools/services, or doing anything that would be best for me and best for all as that which moves us forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my preferences to limit me from living effectively and changing, within this I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to change when it is clear my preferences are holding me back as my preferences are my comfort zone.

When and as I am conducting business, sharing myself, selling my products/services/system, and promoting what I see matters and then I receive criticism, negativity, or attacks from someone - I STOP and I BREATHE. 

I look at if I am reacting and what I am reacting to if I am in-fact reacting.
I look at who would I be if I were saying these things, placing myself in their shoes.
I look at the words within myself as myself and as them equally.
I forgive myself as the words, for the words, for what I am reacting to within the words and to then be brutally honest with myself.
I share what I see with that person who is criticizing/attacking/negating me.
I stop the attack within myself, I don't accept or allow myself to turn against myself simply because they are going into conflict about what I express.

I realize what they are saying may not be what they are saying. It might be my interpretation, my fear, and my lack of understanding/vocabulary. I realize I can make these considerations in those moments and step out of my reaction.

I ask questions to clarify what is happening, questions for them and for myself.

I commit myself to understand what it is within me that is actually causing objections to my business, to my purpose that I am promoting, to my product that I am selling, to me as a person, and to the specific things I am saying.

I commit myself to stop and remove the problems within me/my mind that prevent me from building my business effectively.

I commit myself to facing my fear of other people and what they might say or do.

I commit myself to live more daringly in spite of my comfort zone with regards to advancing myself within my business, my purpose, and my life.

I commit myself to share more about my business.

I commit myself to share more about what I care about.

I commit myself to learn to hit my 20/6/1 in my business.

I commit myself to program myself to be/become an effective businessman, knowing that I wasn't preprogrammed to be/become this, and within this I commit myself to do what an effective businessman does to build their business.

I commit myself to facing all my negative feelings and thoughts about building a business, about myself doing what needs to be done, and forgiving everything that is within me holding me back until it is done - until it is no more - until I have missed nothing. I understand this will take time and I must be vigilant for it to be done.

I commit myself to building the business mind in tandem with building my external business.

I commit myself to creating absolute certainty within me, within my business, within my purpose, and within what I am here to share/sell/create.

I commit myself to focus on building my business to create money.

I commit myself to focus on my business instead of people or money.

I commit myself to move beyond morality judgments of myself in building my business to become effective and to free myself from other's influence in how I build my business.

I commit myself to consistent, persistent effort and clarity in building my business.

I commit myself to walking the business point within my writing until I am self-perfected within my business.

I commit myself to reminding myself that I can do this with the tools I have, I can build the business mind and I can build the business externally. I have what most of the world does not, that makes this all possible.

I commit myself to using my tools effectively and consistently to building what is best for all as my business, my vision for the world, a new system, a new me, a life that all can have.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I belive your immediate relatives may be the least appropriate customers. Even Jesus was not acknowledged in his own willage.
    That's because people know you the most, and over time they made up an imprint of your behavioural pattern in their minds. So they know you from the past and cannot comprehend that you may become better/different. You will meet the most refusal from them. So they are not the right public to start your business.

    ReplyDelete